It’s time for Barnes & Noble’s annual Cyber Monday sale. The site is jam-packed with excellent choices across genres — and Polygon is here to help sort through the best science fiction and fantasy (SFF) options that are currently discounted. Bestseller hardcovers are 50% off, boxed sets are up to 30% off, and tons of paperbacks are buy one, get one 50% off.
The entire site is also running a 15% deal for Cyber Monday with the coupon code CYBER15. It’s worth mentioning that this deal isn’t applicable on top of other coupon codes. But if you’re looking to take advantage of the 15% and need general SFF book recommendations, here are our favorites (so far) from 2022, as well as our favorites from 2021. If you want to add a human touch to your holiday reading, these are our favorite SFF BookTokers .
Here’s the best SFF from Barnes & Noble Cyber Monday sale:
50% off hardcovers
Up to 30% off boxed sets
- The Shadow and Bone Trilogy (Shadow and Bone, Siege and Storm, Ruin and Rising) by Leigh Bardugo for $26. 37 (20% off)
- Shades of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic, A Gathering of Shadows, A Conjuring of Light) by V.E. Schwab for $43. 17 (20% off)
- Three-Body Problem (The Three-Body Problem, The Dark Forest, Death’s End) by Cixin Liu for $43. 17 (20% off)
- Dune Saga (Dune, Dune Messiah, Children of Dune, God Emperor of Dune, Heretics of Dune, Chapterhouse: Dune) by Frank Herbert for $75. 60 (30% off)
- J.R.R. Tolkien: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings (The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King) by J.R.R. Tolkien for $28. 76 (20% off)
- Sandman by Neil Gaiman, illustrated by Sam Keith, J.H. Williams III, and Chris Bachalo for $225. 00 (10% off)
2022 notable titles on sale
Buy one, get one 50% off
While Barnes & Noble adds books to this deal throughout the year, it continues to be an excellent way to build up that science fiction and fantasy collection. These are our top picks from the section, some with a separate price.
The post The best SFF books to buy in the Barnes & Noble Cyber Monday sale appeared first on Polygon.